Thank you for your interest in kindly donating to The Rondo. Donations are essential to the continued success and continued development of one of one of the most exciting theatres in the country.  All donations are credited directly to our refurbishment budget and will pay for essential improvements to the building and its resources.

Recent successful projects have been: the installation of a new state of the art lighting system, stage blacks and technical upgrades, more sound equipment, better bar hardware, recarpeting the auditorium and small detailed improvements around the building.

We are hoping to fill every seat plaque this year as we will need further funds to improve the roof, replace toilets and drains, improve all aspects of the auditorium and foyer and improve the dressing rooms.

There are four ways you can donate to the Rondo

Seat Plaques:

We have launched a drive to put seat plaques on the remaining seats in the auditorium. We will engrave your name on a seat plaque within the auditorium.

Cost: £150

Bar Plaques:

Your name or a personal slogan is engraved in a circular brass plaque that is placed on the Rondo Theatre bar.

Cost: £250

Friends Scheme:

Donate regularly to The Rondo by giving a yearly amount. We suggest a minimum of £20 per year, but donations go up to £100. Ideally this should be done by setting up a standing order paying into our donations account.

One Off Donation:

You may wish to give a one off donation as a lump sum.

As The Rondo Trust is a charity, the best way to give is to fill in the accompanying form for a Gift Aid donation. This enables us to recoup tax on your donation. Then either send us a cheque or set up a regular standing order.

Please download the appropriate forms and fill in and return to us as appropriate. We are grateful for your kind support.


Left clicking the following links may open the forms in your browser window. In this case you can right click the and select “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…” to download the forms. If you can not access these forms then contact Ian or Sue and they will post you printouts of them.